Sunday, October 4, 2009

Generally Inhospitable: Episode Two

Day three of greenhouse construction.

Well, I was wrong. I didn't hear sand. When R quit working last night, the ground wasn't even level. He got up at 10:30am today and made it outside by 11:30 (a new record). It's now 2:50pm and the ground is *almost* level. Did I mention this greenhouse is 8' x 6'? And lest you be thinkin' he's carving out a mountain trying to make it level... so not. The ground is flat. Really flat.

He came in a little while ago to uhhhh... say hello, I guess. I asked, "The sand isn't even in yet?" and received a response of "That's next." I know it's next. It's been next since this project started, it's the second step.

Will the pavers be in before the first killing frost? Will I go insane and have to be institutionalized? Will there be more bloodshed? Stay tuned to find out!

No comments: